Snapshot errors: Wrong child, incorrect birth date, mistakes on responses
Mistakes happen. Common data entry errors include:
- Snapshot item responses entered incorrectly
- Snapshot assigned to the wrong child
- Date of administration incorrect
- Child's date of birth incorrect
The Snapshot needs to be deleted from the database, and the answers re-entered.
Why? The scores are calculated is based on the date administered. Changing the date doesn't force a recalculation/rescoring, so you'd just have bad data with a good date.
Contact LENA support to delete the Snapshot
Email [email protected], and provide the following:
- Snapshot date
- Snapshot ID
- The child's LENA ID
- The reason for the deletion.
We will confirm that the Snapshot has been deleted, and then you can re-enter the data.