Groups screen: Access and orientation (Admin only)
- In the context menu drop-down, select the organization that contains the groups you want to see.
- Click the Main Menu and expand the Admin section to locate Functional Groups.
This message appears when you try to open the groups screen with a group is in the context drop-down menu. Go up a level to the organization that your group is in.
- Use the context selector to show the organization of interest.
- Filter by group status.
- Sort by any column, ascending or descending, by clicking the column header.
- Use the screen search box to filter on any string of characters on the screen.
- Use the display column selector to choose types of information to display.
- Use the export button to save the information on the screen to a file.
Use the display column selector to display or hide any of the following fields:
|Name||Name of the group. Click this hyperlink to go to this specific group's screen for editing.|
|# Active Users||Number of active users who are associated to this group|
|# Enrolled||Number of participants in this group with enrolled status|
|# Dropped||Number of participants in this group with dropped status
|# Completed||Number of participants in this group with completed status
|Recorder Assign Type||The group's current recorder assignment type|
|Group ID||LENA Online database number assigned to this group|
The screen is available to Admin users only.