Save a report to your computer
Follow these steps to save any LENA report as a PDF that you can access and print later.
This method works for individual and group reporting.
1. Open the report you want to save.
2. Change what is displayed, if needed.
For example, you can change the language to English or Spanish, or change which day is shown in the hourly breakout.
Remember: Whatever is on the screen for the next step is what your computer will save.
3. Right-click anywhere on the report, and select "Print..." from the menu that pops up.
You're going to "print" the file as a PDF, saving the document to your computer.
Use a keyboard shortcut:
- Ctrl+P on Windows
- Command+P on Mac
Use the Chrome menu:
- Click the 3 dots in the upper right of the browser screen, and select "Print..."
4. Select options and print.
- In the Destination dropdown, choose Save as PDF.
- Most LENA reports print best in Landscape layout/orientation (exception: Progress Report, available for select programs only).
- Be sure to print in color!
- Optional pro tip: For cleaner reports, open "More settings" and uncheck Headers and Footers.
- Click Save to open up the Windows Save As dialog.
5. Save the report PDF.
- Choose the folder where you want to save the file.
- Input a name for the file.
- Click Save.