How to access the LENA Start Performance Reports
Follow these steps to see performance data for completed groups in your organization.
LENA Online users with View Org permission can access:
- the organization-level Performance Report, with Data Summary and Site Comparison, for their own organization and any nested partner organizations
- the group-level Performance Report for any completed group at or below their own organization
LENA Online users who only have group associations rather than full org view (e.g., coordinators) can access:
- the group Performance Report for any group that is still active but is 14 days past the Session 10 date
Performance data for an organization: Performance Report, Data Summary, and Site Comparison
- In the context menu drop-down, select the organization of interest.
- Click the Main Menu, expand the LENA Start section, and click Performance Report.
These reports reports pull data from all completed groups in the selected organization and its nested partner organizations with start dates within the date range entered - including groups in inactive partner suborgs.
Group Performance Report
On the organization detail dashboard, click the report icon beside the completed group.